27 Dec 2012

Oh! How funny!


If that morning wouldn't have been the next day,
We would have been still rolling on floor laughing :D
Thinking about you, thinking about me,
Thinking about every silly thing we did.

Remember! How you smiled at me with a big glee,
And I smile back with growing grin?
Oh my god! I still remember your sandwich (popping out)
Was half out and half in!

You looked like a clown with a swollen cheek,
And I was laughing in wonder at your meek.
Still you come closer like a big genie,
 Jumping exited like a whiny. Oh! How funny!

How you drag me from shop to shop,
When all we planned was just to flop.
Dragging and drooling in the mall,
Pushing and pulling till we fall!
Oh my god! I still remember the lady you stalled :D

There we go crazy, on the giant-wheel;
I'm on the high and you stand still.
How I thanked god for my stature,
Every game was fun in nature.
Oh poor boy standing tall- perhaps! Looking at all :/

Here I am remembering things,
How I wish we could get the times we miss!
Send me some pictures oh you fool,
Only memories can be so cool. ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment