25 Dec 2012

I'll wait


I can write a thousand words, all but praising you,
I can write a thousand feelings, but nothing may seem so true,
I can sing a thousand songs, every time I wait for you,
But songs are songs my dear-nothing may seem so true...

All that I wanna do, will all be gone in vain,
If you are not with me now, how then will love sustain??????

You have to come my love come closer to be with me.
You have to come my love come into my heart and see.
You'll come one day I know, when the world has said- u go
Hope it’s not late my love- my love is not a show.

I'll wait for long my love, for you to find your soul,
I'll give all you need for you to find your peace,
But when you come back my love, come back with what you had, 
For what I loved my love will wait for what u had.

No time is long for me; no seasons can get me killed,
Rotten still I fall alive, for dying with you is my will.
I hold my hands in yours; I breathe my last with you,
I part my body for sure, but my love I’ll be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment