11 Jan 2010

Zombie contd

Time to continue guys, ok we stopped at Hyderabad.
Hyderbad city on the very first day seemed so pale and filled with boredom, but for a depressed mind like mine the atmosphere quite added on. Those were the recent days of my dear uncle’s death. So I was filled with loads of sadness and depression already, to ad on I had no friends in Hyderabad. I tried really hard to come out of it. I joined “Satyam” so that my life gets easier. Again worked there as a tech support executive for a handsome amount as salary. Resume and good amount of experience therefore, salary was not an issue. I was given a guest house to stay at “Banjara hills”, nice place I must say. Had some colleagues too in my flat, everyone was enjoying their stay except me, just the thing that my heart was not ready to accept anyone as friends, but I did make myself feel better in those 15 days that I stayed there. Suddenly, we all get a notice that the stat period is over and we have to look out for a stay elsewhere. Now I really dint know the city. With a little work out I understood that every new comer in the city stays at “Gachi Bowli, kondapur” etc, places that are close to office. But I dint want to do that, I took my opportunity to know the city better and wanted to stay away from those bangloreans, so worked out on the city and found a pent house at “Begumpet, Gagan vihar colony”, just next to airport (Old one). Quite and calm place, it was a furnished house, with gas too. Good, well cultured owners what else. I had a neighbor from south- Tamilian, they were newly wedded couple with a kid less than a year so I would spend some time with the kid, just to keep myself engaged and away from depression. It was nice to enjoy single-dom, I began to live like what I want to. While all this was going on, Srinivas came in my life, was a friend from b’lore but originally from Hyderabad. He suddenly developed an interest in me and got too possessive. Well developing an interest was quite natural so there was nothing harm but suddenly getting so possessive was too much to handle. Due to his crazy possessive attitude I almost lost my life, yes he literally manhandled me ad tamed me like an animal for a simple reason that the office cab picks me first and he had to call on my cell. Very unfortunate girl for happiness! His possessiveness was almost breaking nerves in brains, I was unwell and suddenly he got unwell too. But could not afford to leave him in a bad stage, he was not able to decide on what to do, he cried like a baby asking sorry for his behavior, but by then my mind was already set that this is the end, no more manhandling should be faced, last cry of death. Yes, death, the way he hit me, slapped me and tortured me was unmanly, inhumanly, I had lost my throat and ears for 2 months. Now what? Like every other girls whose hit and tamed by her partner even I stopped going to work to avoid the shameful instances of not talking to colleagues, unable to answer their question, also unable to control the feelings. More over cant work as my throat and ears were damaged. So friends all this was going on with me, while I dint realize there was someone waiting for me at office, he doesn’t talk to me or chat with me but is a silent observer- Nitin Madas.
Nitin was an employee of Satyam too, new joinee. He was in “love at first sight” situation. Uff, try to understand guys. He sees me everyday from last row, where in I used to sit in first row. He used to be so negligent in the class and I used to complete my test papers well before time. He used to not talk directly but comment on my answers in the class. All he liked was not one or two, just me. I never knew this till when he dint come up to me to find out what was wrong and why I wasn’t attending the training?
He calls me one day on my cell phone to check why I wasn’t in the cab, when he gets to know that I am unwell, takes my permission to come home as a friend. Lonely girl, dint know what to do and allows him come home. Looking at my pathetic condition he is moved, all he said was,
“Don’t worry, as long as you live in this town call me for any help.” Continues, “By the way, the guy who tamed you, is he your boy friend?”

I always told people that he is boyfriend to avoid unexpected, unnecessary proposals, but never knew this would be a problem in my life, anyways, I nodded my head- Yes.
He was shocked, took a deep breadth and continues talking, “How old is he?” I dint want to answer, but I did. “He is atleast 6-7 yrs older to me!”.

Nitin’s astonished- “What? Are you crazy? Are you mad? Have all the guys of your age dead in this country? Could you not choose atleast someone of you age?”

I just stood by quietly for sometime, thought for a second, “I don’t know, some how I feel comfortable with little older men, looks like they understand me better than guys of my age. My age guys always seemed very immature to me. So I compromise my feelings.” I said.
He was shocked again, just looked into my eyes, so wet, drop of tear waiting to pour down. He said “Ok forget it. I will inform the team leader about your health conditions, and do call me if you need any help.”

At that point of time, I could dare to smile, and I did. Not because I found a person so sweet, because I found a friend so sweet and I am still ignorant that this guy whom I think is sweet is actually sweet because he loves me within himself and has not dared to express it to me. Oh God!

During this period of overcoming the loneliness, I was actually missing my family- a lot; I knew I was hurting them as I haven’t informed them that I was shifting to Hyderabad completely. But I had to do something about my life too and I was already in the early 20’s of my life. But my love towards my parents couldn’t stay there for long, finally I check my email one day. What I see to my surprise, it’s my father’s email… oh god, you are so great. It was my lunch break had very less time and loads of emails, but the moment I found an email from my father, just wept like a kid. Actually making noises and my colleague passing by tried to console me. I replied my father about how much I miss them and what made me take this crucial step in my life. (For me it is crucial because it was my first ever decision towards my career which had no direction). Always wanting to be a model, an actress etc was haunting my thoughts at times when I used to be alone. As I used to always do it in part time at b’lore, thought about it in hyd too, but for my bad luck never found a proper agency, so it was really difficult for me to look for one, then continued my work, oh, by now I had changed from satyam to Club Mahindra, then to Ista- hotel. Now I am working as an administrator for one of the international spa schools in India- sounds good isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment