14 Jan 2010

Like

Like this long life, lead all alone,
I see this huge view of sea in front of me.
Like it shows the happiness and joy to you,
I can share the joy and smiles in me.

Like this never ending sea has never dried,
I shall never end my love for you.
Like every immortal thing on earth,
I shall never end my life without you.

Like this sky filled with colors,
I have filled my heart with your memories.
Like this nature filled with vivid feelings,
I have filled you in my dreams.

Like sometimes you feel changes in weather,
I’ve changed my self for you.
Like sometimes the changes are inevitable,
I’ve loved inevitably just only you.

Like god don’t ask, people to pray,
I don’t ask you to love,
Like god just forgive everyone,
I forget every mistake you do.

But,
Just like parents can’t leave their loved ones,
I loved you, I can’t leave you.
Like every tree that dies where it’s born,
I will die with all the sweet memories of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment