28 Jun 2020

Lowly, lonely, leaning life

Lowly, lonely, leaning life,
less to live more to thrive
how much more worse can it get?
its, lowly, lonely, leaning life!

songs, snugs and smiles,
and the journey for miles,
world has loved it all,
and left me lonely appall!

stopped and signed in grief,
people did not believe.
They loved those smiles and giggles,
left me lonely to debrief.

I tried a lot and
my heart screamed for help,
perhaps! the dark sky,
with sinking heart these aches were left.

Is there a reason, why I need to?
when I needed I never had you.
should there ever be someone,
so snobbish and gruesome around?
lonely I came and lonely I am gone!

Lowly, lonely, leaning in pain,
sinking myself in my world again.
how much more worse can it get?
if lowly, lonely, life is all I gain!


No comments:

Post a Comment