28 Jun 2020

Eternal Argument

There is one part of me,
always in argument
with the other part of me!

There is only one thing,
that is not defined
yet it is essential in life!

There is a constant demand
that becomes a craving
yet it is questioned!

Did it ever happen to you?
Where the mind is juggled!
Giving love V/S getting loved?
Loving the one not worth being beloved?
Is your heart too, so demanding
that it doesn't care the risk
yet be involved with someone?

Conflicts that has no resolution
situations that has no explanation
possessions that cant be justified
yet, heart demands for Love that is undefined!

Does it mean my heart is not mine?
Or does it mean, my mind doesn't care?
Is it just the mind and the heart?
Is my body just a thing that gets replaced?

There is this one part of me,
in perpetual argument
with that other part of me!

There is that only one thing,
which is not defined
yet it is the essential of life!

There is a constant demand
that becomes a craving for lifetime
yet it will be questioned,
again and again until you stop to whine!

Shooing those thoughts,
aren't as easy as I write.
Things will continue as it is,
a pause here and there wont mind!

I am giving it all up,
I am enduring the game,
Life as it has come,
will end with "love's"name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment