20 Jul 2017

Dont say- I don't love you-

Dont say- I don't love you-
Coz, you don't know what you say!

I laugh, so you laugh
I cry, when you cry
I here all bullshit,
coz, I know, in me you rely

Dont say- I dont love you-
Coz, you dont know what you say!

I dress, so you look in me
whether its my choice or yours
I smile, so you smile
Whether its my joke or yours-

So, don't say- I don't love you
Coz, you don't know what you say

Say it once again baby-
Those words you said, when me met first time,
Say it again, my love-
when you looked into my eyes

But, don't say- I don't love you
Coz, you don't know what you say!

Its only my humble request,
Please, don't repeat what you said-
Say it once more my baby that,
You love me- for this lifetime
Say it again and again that,

I mean the world to you
But, never say- I don't love you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment