20 Jul 2017

But, it was my heart- I needed one

If it was money, there were many
If it was compromise, there were options,
If it was looks, there were piles i dumped
But it was my heart, I needed one

If it were lavishness, there are tycoons
If it were grandeur, there were giants
If it were luxury, there are plenty
But, it was my heart- I needed one


If it is showbiz- I'm not the heroin
If it is, to fake a smile- I'm not the one
If it is sex- monger- I'm far from all
But, it is my heart, it you or none.

There is no, evaluation, assessment or compilation of karmas
There is but understanding, adjusting and valuing our dharmas
IF it is, not to humble, there are many stumbles
IF it is, not straight, there we may miss the straight

But, if it heart, come to me like i'm your home,
If it is not, keep yourself doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment