17 Aug 2019

Bones-wrapped-skin

Perhaps when I die, I'll be alone,
Lying on the left side of my shoulder,
Not worrying about my weight or colour,
Maybe, just bones wrapped in skin!
 
Perhaps, not even a soul around,
To check if I went pale in dreams or did I struggle my last,
Should I gracefully die or disdained of the life behind,
Nothing in the end, but just the bones wrapped in skin!

Calm and quiet night, I wish it to be-
sweet and subtle the breeze,
Perhaps, little known people around,
Who can bare the bones wrapped in the skin!

Hope I've met the four, who can shoulder my burden,
Hope I've met few families whose lamps I've lit,
Hope, I've been of some use before,
People found my bones wrapped in skin!

Wish they all forgave,  innocently might I've hurt ,
Wish they all touched my cheeks in blessings
Wish they all joined their hands in prayers
For my soul, that's now just bones wrapped in skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment