12 Aug 2018

To Decide

Did it take so long  to judge or to misjudge,
If I was the sunshine or burning sun,
or is this the gestation time within you,
to decide if I'm for a night or whole life?

Did it take so much to test or detest,
if I was Lily spreading pleasant fragrance,
or was I a Rose, deceiving beauty with thorns,
to decide if I'm for a night or whole life?

Is it the "ME" in you or "YOU" in me to question,
if all the breezy moment were lovely or stormy,
ocean's blue wasn't the color of the eye but
blues in your heart,

to decide if I'm for a night or whole life?
 
Does it take being emotional or emotionless,
to be one body- two soul, or does it take being "ME"
forever and ever, to decide
If this moment is Just or part of memorable Life?

It took me a moment- to look into those eyes,
to smile your smile and a subtle touch,
across the dining to decide- here 'He' is;
my MAN and my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment