5 May 2018

He Cares!


I wish I rise every morning to the early sunshine,
and wish it would still be my ‘ME’ time on bed;
should there be something more than just taking some time out,
I wish those mornings be like before...

The sun I wake up to, was already kissing my forehead
his 'good morning baby' was the first morning song to my hears
softly when the blanket moves down from my face,
that bright smile outshines my whole day out

Every 'ME' time in the bed, was thoughtful in his arms,
somethings about me, somethings about him and
somethings about the future us;
it wasn’t just deep, he was also too profound

That little care he expressed, while eating, sleeping and chores;
was like a father or a brother whose hands I always hold,
he did everything to see that smile on my face,
from silly sorry thing to funny, childish face

There were never a day that I wasn’t bored
till he returned from work, I paced around the doors
Should there be a minute mismatched on arrival;
my heart pounds and prays for no trouble

Then there are tantrums that he bears from me
Just like my mother he cares for me
assumes I'm tired doing errands at home
he oils my hair and puts me to sleep, after a comb

Yet again, we kiss our nights away,
some laughs, some giggles,
some tears, some sorrows
up and down, our pillow time would sway

I wish I rise every morning to the early sunshine,
and wish it would still be my morning me time on bed;
should there be something more than just taking my time out,
I wish those mornings be like before...

No comments:

Post a Comment