17 Sept 2015

Feeling- In Love



Did I see the sky or was it the peace in your eye?
Did the sun shine on me or the brightness when you smile?
It was something so natural, something divine..
If it was not you, then maybe something in you that’s mine...

Did I touch a flower or was it your lips?
Did I hear a song or was it you talking?
It was something that kept happening all the time
If it was not you, then maybe something in you that’s mine...

Did the roses spread the fragrance or was I breathing you?
Did the drums beat so rhythmic or was it my heart?
It was something so soothing, or spirit from thine
If it wasn’t, then maybe something in you that’s mine...

It was the magic, it was the music
It was indeed very romantic
It was the feeling flowing so free
Or maybe it’s “my love” to thee...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with John Updike when he said " We are most alive when we are in love"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lines. Feeling nice to be reminding you of someone so eminent. I hope my poem(s) will also be remembered by someone someday :D

      Delete